How to Block IP Address?
This feature will allow you to block a range of IP addresses to prevent them from accessing your site. You can also enter a fully qualified domain name (FQDN), and the IP Deny Manager will attempt to resolve it to an IP address for you. The IP blocker allows you to prevent an IP address, domain name, or block of IP addresses from accessing your web site. If someone is posting malicious content, or should not be allowed to access your site for some reason, you can prevent them by using IP Blocker. Please do the following step:
- Login to cPanel
- In search bar type ip blocker
3.or go to Security section and Click on IP Blocker
4.Enter the IP address or range in the IP Address or Domaintext box. You can enter IP addresses in any of the following formats:
- Single IP address (for example, 126.96.36.1993).
- Range (for example, 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206).
- Implied range (for example, 220.127.116.11-40).
- CIDR format (for example, 18.104.22.168/32).
- Implied IP address (for example, 192.
How to unblock IP Address?
To remove an IP address from the list of blocked IP addresses, perform the following steps:
- Click Delete in the Actions column for the appropriate IP address.
2.Click Remove IP.
You’ve successfully Block/Unblock IP Address in cPanel.
Contact waxspace support if you need any support for Blocking/Unblocking IP Address.