It is a Good Habbit to change your password at regular intervals. Its also recommended to have password alpha numeric. So it’s gets difficult for guessing.
The steps to change your cPanel password are as follows:
- Login into cPanel.
- Click on Change Password in the preference section.
- In the Old Password field, Enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, provide the new password. This password would be good if there are uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and non-numeric symbols.
5. In the New Password (again) field, Enter the password once again for verification.
(This does not reset any passwords for your database user's)
6. Click the Change your password now! button.
You have now changed your password. You will be prompted to login in cPanel using new password.