1. Login to Plesk
2. Click on “Website and Domains” tab
3. Scroll Down and click on “Add new domain”
4. Fill out the requested information
5. Click the OK button
To create Sub Domains:
1. Click on “Website and Domains” tab
2. Scroll Down and click on “Add new Sub Domain”
3. Fill out the requested information
4. Click OK button
- 0 Users Found This Useful
A complete cPanel backup creates a copy of all of your emails, databases files etc. Once...
If you forget your cPanel account password or have lost it, this will guide you to show how to...
It is a Good Habbit to change your password at regular intervals. Its also recommended to have...
Creating a subdomain : Login into your cPanel Under the Domains section, Click on...
You should change your server root password occasionally to maximize your site security. You...